Free U.S. Shipping Over $60
MorphoDRIVE Total Glucose Support
MorphoDRIVE GDA Supp Facts
- Chromax® - 30mcg
Chromium is an essential mineral that regulates and improves the actions of insulin in the body, causing a mild decrease in fasting blood glucose. Chromium augments the signaling of insulin receptors by its effect on the protein chromodulin, which is necessary for the proper functioning of insulin.
NOTE: Mega-dosing chromium can lead to possible liver and kidney problems so supplements containing milligram quantities should be avoided.
- Ceylon Cinnamon - 500mg
Cinnamon is a popular spice that exerts numerous beneficial biological effects on the body. Reduces the rate at which glucose enters the body, and improves glucose use inside cells. Prevents drastic blood sugar spikes, reduces fasting glucose and lowers cholesterol levels. Cassia cinnamon (common flavor spice) contains a vastly greater amount of Coumarin, which can be toxic to several organs in large quantities.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - 300mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid is involved in energy metabolism blood glucose metabolism as well as antioxidant activity. ALA reduces oxidation and inflammation, reversing some of the oxidative damage related to the effects of aging. Protects against heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline associated with aging.
- Banaba - 350mg
Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciose) is a plant whose leaves have been used for anti-diabetic purposes. It contains a variety of molecules such as corosolic acid which may confer benefit to glucose control. It can inhibit uptake (digestion and absorption) of carbohydrates to a degree, and can also aid in their deposition into cells from the blood stream (resulting in a reduction in blood sugar).
- GlucoVantage® - 250mg
Berberine possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic effects. It can also improve intestinal health, lower cholesterol, and decrease systolic blood pressure. Dihydroberine is up to 5x more potent than standard berberine, so a much smaller dose can be used.
- AstraGin® - 50mg
AstraGin ® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant. Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Digestive Enzymes
MorphoDRIVE contains a comprehensive full-spectrum carbohydrate specific digestive enzyme blend per serving.
- Alpha-Galactosidase: Helps break down the difficult to digest carbohydrates raffinose and stachyose, found in beans, and commonly lead to gas.
- Amylase: Breaks down longer chain carbohydrates, such as starches, into sugars.
- Cellulase: A plant enzyme that breaks down the cell walls of plant-based foods. Also releases beneficial polyphenols for better absorption.
- Glucoamylase: Compliments amylase by breaking longer chain carbohydrates into smaller ones.
- Invertase: Breaks down sucrose into glucose and fructose.
- Lactase: Breaks down milk sugar into its component sugars, glucose and galactose.
- Maltase: Breaks down maltose into glucose.
- Pectinase: A plant enzyme that breaks down indigestible carbohydrates, such as pectin, found in fruits and vegetables.
- Xylanase: Breaks down the difficult to digest carbohydrates in wheat, oats, and barley.