Free U.S. Shipping Over $60
MorphoGen Glucose (GDA)
MorphoDRIVE GDA Supp Facts
- Chromax® - 35mcg
Chromium is an essential mineral that regulates and improves the actions of insulin in the body, causing a mild decrease in fasting blood glucose. Chromium augments the signaling of insulin receptors by its effect on the protein chromodulin, which is necessary for the proper functioning of insulin.
NOTE: Mega-dosing chromium can lead to possible liver and kidney problems so supplements containing milligram quantities should be avoided.
- Berberine HCl - 1500mg
Berberine possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic effects. It can also improve intestinal health, lower cholesterol, and decrease systolic blood pressure. Dihydroberine is up to 5x more potent than standard berberine, so a much smaller dose can be used.
- Ceylon Cinnamon - 500mg
Cinnamon is a popular spice that exerts numerous beneficial biological effects on the body. Reduces the rate at which glucose enters the body, and improves glucose use inside cells. Prevents drastic blood sugar spikes, reduces fasting glucose and lowers cholesterol levels. Cassia cinnamon (common flavor spice) contains a vastly greater amount of Coumarin, which can be toxic to several organs in large quantities.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - 600mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid is involved in energy metabolism blood glucose metabolism as well as antioxidant activity. ALA reduces oxidation and inflammation, reversing some of the oxidative damage related to the effects of aging. Protects against heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline associated with aging.
- Banaba - 250mg
Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciose) is a plant whose leaves have been used for anti-diabetic purposes. It contains a variety of molecules such as corosolic acid which may confer benefit to glucose control. It can inhibit uptake (digestion and absorption) of carbohydrates to a degree, and can also aid in their deposition into cells from the blood stream (resulting in a reduction in blood sugar).
Bitter Melon - 500mg
- Bitter melon contains bioactive compounds with hypoglycemic properties.
- Clinically shown to reduce blood glucose and insulin levels.
- Increases glucose uptake and utilization.
- Fenugreek has traditionally been used to alleviate blood sugar metabolism problems such as diabetes.
- Normalizes blood glucose metabolism.
- Increases insulin sensitivity and decreases blood glucose levels.
- Green coffee bean contains numerous beneficial compounds.
- Possesses potent hypoglycemic effects.
- Increases insulin sensitivity and increases glucose uptake.
- Lipolytic and anti-lipogenic.
- Gymnema has been traditionally used as a treatment for diabetes and high cholesterol.
- Lowers blood glucose and insulin levels.
- Increases glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity.
Recently viewed products
So far, really liking this latest formulation from Morphogen