Free U.S. Shipping Over $60
NutraBio Multi-Sport For Men
MultiSport is an advanced, therapeutically dosed vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant formula designed specifically to meet the nutritional demands of athletes in training and to fill micronutrient gaps left by an inadequate diet. MultiSport goes far beyond the minimum Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) to support optimal nutritional balance and peak physical and mental performance for hardcore athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike. Vitamins and minerals play critical roles in hundreds of bodily functions. MultiSport acts as a foundation for those nutritional needs and ensures that all of the vital micronutrients and co-factors are available at the crucial times your body needs to perform optimally.
MultiSport combines clinically dosed, best-in-class ingredients precisely formulated to deliver exactly what you need to support health, performance, and overall well-being. With NutraBio, transparency and innovation is the name of the game and we do it better than anyone does. This transparency and innovation is reflected in the most superior multivitamin on the market today, MultiSport. It has everything you need in one comprehensive, open-label, clinically dosed formula and nothing that you don't.
MultiSport Men Highlights
- 33 vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients specifically formulated to support the demands of athletic men
- Full spectrum Vitamin B profile
- Supports peak athletic performance
- Supports metabolism and increases energy all day
- Fills dietary nutrient gaps to support optimum health
- Formulated with Albion certified chelated minerals
- Gentle on the stomach
- Powerful antioxidant formulation
- MultiSport has been certified as a Albion Gold Medallion supplement
Who Should Take Multi-Sport Men?
- Anyone who wants more out of their current multivitamin
- Anyone who trains hard week in, week out
- Anyone who is on a calorie-restricted diet
- Anyone who wants to increase the body's ability to recover
- Anyone who wants to build more lean muscle or lose body fat
- Anyone who wants to bolster their immune system
- Anyone who wants to support overall health
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MACRO- AND MICRONUTRIENTS AND EFFECTS ON ATHLETES
The human diet consists of both macro- and micronutrients. Macronutrients include carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, whereas micronutrients consist of vitamins and minerals. As their name implies, macronutrients comprise most of the required dietary intake, whereas micronutrients are essential in much lower quantities. With the deficiency of micronutrients, athletic performance in addition to normal physiological function will suffer. However, the very nature of being a micronutrient suggests that excess intake in well-fed athletes will not likely alter performance without an activity associated increased need. For example, many vitamins and minerals are important in the catabolism of the macronutrients for energy production. Furthermore, many of the micronutrients are involved in endogenous antioxidant defense mechanisms. It has been hypothesized that athletes have an increased requirement for vitamins and minerals because of the increased energy expenditure and excess muscle damage that occurs during training or competition. NutraBio MultiSport can help athletes meet this increased need demand.
MULTISPORT IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL ONE-A-DAY MULTIVITAMIN
MultiSport is not an under dosed, low-quality multivitamin typically found at your local drug store that is meant for the inactive couch potato. Instead, MultiSport is packed full of scientifically validated, clinically dosed ingredients designed to meet the increased micronutrient demands of hard working athletes who want to maximize their training efforts and support overall health. No expense was spared in including the most bioavailable sources of ingredients in MultiSport. For example, the vitamins E and K found in MultiSport comes from d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate and Mena-Q® MK7. These natural forms of vitamins E and K are better absorbed and utilized by the body than the synthetic forms commonly found in traditional multivitamins. Furthermore, several of the micronutrients found in MultiSport are formulated with Albion® certified chelated minerals (TRAACS®). TRAACS is a state-of-the-art mineral amino acid chelate technology that ensures that the minerals found in MultiSport are true chelates, which have been found to be more stable, bioavailable, and easier on the stomach than unchelated minerals.
MultiSport is one of the best supplement investments you can make to support diet, overall health, and even your exercise or athletic performance. No other multivitamin on the market matches MultiSport's level of transparency and potent combination of vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients your body needs. At the end of the day, NutraBio isn't just about marketing hype and trying to maximize our profit. It's all about giving athletes what they want to meet their performance needs by giving them access to clean supplements that are innovative and effective. Like you, we want to train hard and see the results of our efforts. If you're looking for a comprehensive multivitamin designed specifically for athletes, you'd be hard pressed to find a more appealing option than MultiSport.
NutraBio Multi For Men Supplement Facts
- Vitamin A - Improves resistance to infection and assists in the growth and repair of body tissues, including muscle.
- Vitamin C - Offers multiple antioxidant benefits, boosts immune health, and enhances collagen formation. Vitamin C has also been shown to increase fat loss and nitric oxide production.
- Vitamin D - Promotes calcium absorption in the gut and maintains adequate serum calcium and phosphate concentrations to enable normal mineralization of bone and prevent hypocalcemic tetany. Vitamin D has other roles in the body, including modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation.
- Vitamin E - May decrease levels of creatine kinase and malondialdehyde, markers of mechanical and oxidative muscle damage. Hence, vitamin E is critical for muscle recovery.
- Vitamin K - Best known for its role in helping blood clot, or coagulate, properly. Vitamin K also plays an important role in bone health.
- Thiamin - Involved in many body functions, including nervous system and muscle function, the flow of electrolytes in and out of nerve and muscle cells, digestion, and carbohydrate metabolism
- Riboflavin - In addition to producing energy for the body, riboflavin works as an antioxidant, fighting damaging particles in the body known as free radicals.
- Niacin - Helps the body make various sex- and stress-related hormones in the adrenal glands and other parts of the body. Niacin helps improve circulation and has been shown to suppress inflammation.
- Vitamin B-6 - Helps the body make several neurotransmitters, chemicals that carry signals from one nerve cell to another. It is needed for normal brain development and function and helps the body make the hormones serotonin and norepinephrine, which influence mood, and melatonin, which helps regulate the body clock.
- Folate - Crucial for proper brain function and plays an important role in mental and emotional health.
- Vitamin B12 - Maintains healthy nerve cells and helps in the production of DNA and RNA, the body's genetic material. Vitamin B12 works closely with folate to help make red blood cells and to help iron work better in the body.
- Biotin - Metabolizes carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
- Pantothenic Acid - Assists in the production of red blood cells, as well as sex- and stress-related hormones produced in the adrenal glands. Pantothenic acid is also important in maintaining a healthy digestive tract, and it helps the body use other vitamins, particularly riboflavin.
- Calcium - Critical in the maintenance of bone and protecting the skeleton from degradation, calcium is also needed in order for muscle contractions to occur.
- Iron - Component of hundreds of proteins and enzymes in the body and is an essential element for blood production. Of the single nutrients, iron deficiency is the most common in the world.
- Phosphorus - Required for every cell in the body to function properly. Involved in energy production from ATP and creatine phosphate.
- Iodine - Critical for maintaining the health of the thyroid, a gland that secretes hormones that regulate growth and development
- Magnesium - Involved in more than 300 essential metabolic reactions, including metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Zinc - Involved in cell signaling and therefore can release hormones and aid in nerve conduction.
- Selenium - Works as an antioxidant, especially when combined with vitamin E. Antioxidants like selenium help fight damaging particles in the body known as free radicals. Evidence suggests that selenium may also be critical for muscle strength.
- Copper - Necessary for the proper growth, development, and maintenance of bone, connective tissue, brain, heart, and many other body organs. Copper may also increase growth hormone production.
- Manganese - Involved in the production of testosterone and the formation of connective tissue.
- Chromium - Essential mineral that must be obtained through diet or supplementation. Chromium is involved in glucose metabolism by enhancing the function of insulin.
- Molybdenum - Required for allowing cells to produce energy within the mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cells, with the help of broken-down macronutrients.
- Potassium - Critical for nerve conduction and muscle contraction
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - Mitochondrial fatty acid that is highly involved in energy metabolism. ALA has also shown to be beneficial against various forms of oxidation and inflammation. These effects carry on to benefits that protect one from heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline with age.
- Choline Bitartrate - Essential nutrient for brain health and synaptic plasticity. Choline improves structural integrity, signaling capacity, and the fluidity of neural membranes. It's estimated that close to 90% of the population does not get the daily recommended amount of choline.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - Enhances the effects of vitamin C and provides a powerful defense against oxidative stress. Studies have shown benefits of the citrus bioflavonoids on capillary permeability and blood flow.
- Inositol - Molecule structurally similar to glucose; heavily involved in cellular signaling. It is effective in treating insulin resistance and reducing symptoms of anxiety.
- Silica - Important in bone and collagen formation and may improve hair and nail health, as well as prevent cardiovascular disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- Boron - Assists in maintaining healthy bones and mental function. Research also suggests boron can increase levels of free testosterone.
- Vanadium - May promote the effects of insulin, which can help increase muscle growth and fat loss.
What is the best way to take MultiSport?
- Take 4 capsules daily with meals. For best results, split into 2 doses and take 2 capsules twice daily with meals (ex: breakfast and dinner). Splitting your doses throughout the day will improve bioavailability and ensure essential micronutrients are available at critical times.
Do I really need to take a multi-vitamin/mineral?
- It is highly recommended to supplement with a multi-vitamin/mineral (especially athletes) as research has shown that even the best diets are micronutrient deficient.
What makes MultiSport better than other multi-vitamins?
- The level of label transparency and the quality, clinically dosed and effective ingredients that go beyond the RDA recommendations.
What other NutraBio products do you recommend stacking with MultiSport?
- MultiSport can be stacked with any other NutraBio product.
Recently viewed products
Love this multi