Free U.S. Shipping Over $60
Formula X 50/50 Whey Protein Blend
APOLLON NUTRITION 50/50 FORMULA X; A BLEND OF WHEY & CASEIN PROTEIN
Protein is the foundation of any athlete's supplement regimen. For this reason, Apollon Nutrition created a pure blend with exactly 50% whey isolate and 50% micellar casein to create the ultimate fast/slow protein to use any time of the day. What makes this different than every other blend on the market is the fact that it is a 100% transparent formula and tastes absolutely amazing.†
50/50 FORMULA-X Benefits
Accelerates muscle building.
Speeds recovery and limits DOMS.
50/50 mix of whey isolate and micellar casein.
100% Transparent Label.
How is this different from other proteins out there?
This is a delicious blend of protein sources that is digested at different rates for maximum benefits.
Recently viewed products
Apollon is known for their hardcore and melt your face intensity type preworkouts. I've always heard good things about their proteins and finally came around to pulling the trigger on the Blackberry Cheesecake and man was I glad I did! First off, looking at the label, the protein is broken down by two types, a faster digesting whey and a slower digesting and thicker mixing casein. I love how they took a page out of the Nutrabio playbook and fully disclosed the amounts and yield of these two protein sources. That level of detail and disclosure stands out as a top tier company who knows what they are doing and exemplify the open transparency many of us appreciate. Now, on to the flavor. I've had various cheesecake type flavors in the past and there was always something missing, often, I would get a "sour" note from the cream cheese type flavoring and it would become off putting. Apollon nailed a beautiful balance of the tartness of the blackberry with the creamy cheesecake filling to deliver an absolutely delicious protein. This thing tastes great in water or milk and of courses mixes thicker due to that casein inclusion. Now, there has some data showing that a blend of whey and casein taken post workout can yield better results than whey alone. Whether this is true or not, I'm not sure, but personally, I enjoy the mix of protein sources and having a thicker texture post workout when I am starving. I also mixed this with greek yogurt to make a pudding and it was phenomenal in that as well. Mixed perfectly and really thickened up to make a nice evening dessert. All in all, Apollon really delivered on this protein and made me regret not having tried it before. This will be a staple in my kitchen and I am looking forward to trying the other flavors of Formula 50/50. Kudos to Robik and the team, you all are great at what you do!
50% whey isolate and 50% micellar casein mix here. Seems to be of very high quality. Little to no digestive discomfort even at 2 scoops. I've tried nearly all the flavors. Here's a brief breakdown of my thoughts on each:
- Blackberry Cheesecake: medium intensity on the flavor scale, with the berry flavoring being more pronounced. Maybe not an everyday protein flavor.
- Kyiv Cake: I can't say i've ever had genuine kyiv cake, so I can't comment on that aspect. This one definitely has a rich buttercreme aspect to it. I'm not sure I love it per se, but mixed 1:1 with the Blackberry Cheesecake is really freaking good. Mix it thick (less water) then dip your spoon coated with almond butter in it.
- Caramel Macchiato: lower intensity flavor. More caramel/vanilla than macchiato. Probably my favorite among them for everyday use (not getting sick of the flavor)
- Ruby Chocolate: I don't know what's going on with this one. Too powerful on the berry flavoring. I think they were going for a white chocolate flavor as well. Worth a shot if you like intense berry flavors.
- Dutch Chocolate: intense flavor. Hint of dark chocolate, but not bitter. Not chalky at all. They nailed a good chocolate flavor here.
Apollon hands down makes some of the best proteins I've had. And this being one of the tops.
Best tasting casein protein product I’ve tried.
I have been using this protein for a while and I can truly say that it’s one of the best protein powders in the market if not the best. The taste is just phenomenal, I personally love the peanut butter cookie.
Have been ordering from nutrition cartel for about two years never an issue and quick delivery my go to for supplements.
Apollon hits another home run with Kyiv Cake. 50/50 is one of my favorite protein blends, mixes well, all the flavors have been great, never fails.
I thought the taste wasn't the best and I had to add to my shake to make it better.
Otherwise it does everything stated on the product and I reccomend it.
I ordered the peanut butter cookie
This is my 2nd tub of this flavor. Love it. My favorite is a nightly pudding/sludge with a few ozs of almond milk.