Free U.S. Shipping Over $60
MorphoGen Tudca is a high quality source of Tudca with added AstraGin for absorption.
MorphoGen Tudca Supp Facts
- TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic acid) is a water soluble bile acid most well-known as a bile salt from bears. Large scale TUDCA as a raw material is typically created through bacterial fermentation of bile powder (which is readily available as a byproduct from the poultry industry). It is synthetically produced from natural ingredients.
- Shows great potency in treating cholestasis (bile acid backup in the liver).
- Protects and rehabilitates the liver, kidneys and numerous cellular components from stress.
- Reduces insulin resistance and is a neurological protection agent.
- Highly promising therapeutic compound for Alzheimers disease, Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, a variety of retinal disorders, strokes, obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Decreases hypertension, reduces LDL cholesterol deposition, reduces atrioventricular calcification, and treats gastrointestinal disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease and gastritis.
- Prevents cell death (apoptosis) related to numerous metabolic disorders.
- TUDCA contains 350mg tauroursodeoxycholic acid per serving.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- TUDCA contains 50mg AstraGin® per serving.