Free U.S. Shipping Over $60
Bliss by Morphogen is a unique spin on mood boosting and relaxing supplement formulas. Check out below what makes it cool
- A fat-soluble essential vitamin that is associated with a wide range of benefits, including increased cognition, immune health, bone health and well-being.
- Supplementation can also reduce blood pressure as well as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and multiple sclerosis.
- Vitamin D deficiency can cause symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Most people do not have optimal levels of Vitamin D and supplementation is encouraged if optimal levels are not present in the body.
- BLISS contains 100mcg / 4,000IU Vitamin D3 per serving.
- Chamomile has been used for centuries as a remedy to assist with rest and relaxtion.
- The active component apidenin that can improve sleep quality.
- It can also have anti-depressive and anti-anxiety effects and improve patient scores on the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HDRS).
- BLISS contains 350mg Chamomile per serving.
St. John’s Wort
St. John’s Wort prolongs the actions of neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine by inhibiting their uptake.
Widely recognized as useful in mind-to-moderate cases of depression.
BLISS contains 200mg St. John’s Wort per serving.
- Mucuna Pruriens is a rich source of L-DOPA, the precursor to dopamine and eventually adrenaline.
- Dopamine plays a major role in reward-motivated behavior, and will make the user feel energetic, happy, and increase their ability to undertake stressful tasks.
- Dopamine is also involved in motor control.
- BLISS contains 125mg Velvet Bean per serving.
- OEA is a naturally produced compound found in the intestines. It is responsible for the feeling of satiety after meals.
- Similar in effects to Anandamide (AEA), OEA also exhibits anti-depressive effects.
- Research shows that OEA receptor activation leads to less food consumption.
- BLISS contains 100mg OEA per serving.
- SAM-e is a precursor to glutathione, the body’s top endogenous antioxidant.
- Regulated oxidative stress on the brain, improves dopaminergic signaling, and increases mood.
- Appears to be an effective treatment for depression.
- Compared to traditional antidepressants, it works more rapidly and does not cause weight gain, sexual dysfunction, sedation, or cognitive interference.
- BLISS contains 100mg SAM-e per serving.
- Named after the Sanskrit word “nnanda” which means “bliss”, Anandamide, also known as arachidonylethanolamide and AEA, is a lipid molecule that binds to the cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2.
- By activating the brain’s endocannabinoid system similar to CBD (cannabidiol), it plays a central role in improving mood, increasing pain tolerance, enhancing sleep quality, and boosting cognitive performance.
- Restores the “happy hormone” serotonin.
- BLISS contains 50mg Anandamide per serving.
- Kava (Piper methysticum) is an herb typically brewed into tea and consumed as a hypnotic and anxiety reducer.
- Rich in kavalactones which readily cross the blood brain barrier and exert effects in under an hour.
- Effects on dopamine, serotonin, cognition, and is neuroprotective.
- Increases subjective well-being and cognition.
- Decreases anxiety, depression, blood pressure, and overall stress.
- Acts as a MAO-B inhibitor, preventing the deactivation of dopamine and increasing the reward aspect of behavior (such as exercise).
- MAO inhibitors (MAOi) are often prescribed for depression; herbal MAOi are generally regarded as a safer alternative without the unpleasant effects of antidepressants.
- BLISS contains 50mg Kava per serving.
- Kanna (sceletium tortuosum)is a botanical that may play a role in reducing state anxiety and enhancing cognitive effects. May also decrease depression and anxiety and assist with sleep quality.
- A natural selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRi), increasing serotonin levels and blocking its uptake. Serotonin is the "happy hormone", a primary contributor to feelings of well-being and happiness.
- Kanna also acts as a monoamine releasing agent, increasing dopamine and adrenaline levels, and is as a phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor (PDE4i), regulating mood, long-term memory formation and wakefulness.
- Current studies show 8-50mg Kanna extract to be effective and well tolerated.
- BLISS contains 50mg Kanna extract per serving.
- 5-hydroxytryptophan increases brain serotonin levels, which is one of the principal neurotransmitters involved in happiness and anti-depression.
- Its actions are more 'euphoric' or happiness inducing rather than stimulatory. 5-HTP has also been shown to increase satiety after a meal.
- BLISS contains 50mg 5-HTP per serving.
Not only felt more calm but felt very focused!
Was very excited to try the bliss amazing product I use something like this when I’m at the end of a hard cut or coming completely off and cleaning out my system keep the mood positive and you don’t have those days where everything suck’s definitely worth a try