Free U.S. Shipping Over $60
Bare Knuckle Pre-Workout V4
Squeezed into this 24g maximum serving are the pump enhancers 2.5g of betaine, 8g of pure citrulline, 1.5g of agmatine, and 3 grams of Arginine Nitrates. Then for mental focus, you get a solid 2g of tyrosine, a hefty one gram of lion’s mane, 600mg of alpha-gpc, Himalayan pink salt for hydration, and finally, 50mg of AstraGin to improve absorption.
As far as pump and stimulant-free pre-workouts go, Apollon Nutrition’s Bare Knuckle is packed. Many of its ingredients and dosages are much higher than the average competitor, even compared to stimulant pre-workouts, especially with that 8g of citrulline, a gram of lion’s mane, and 2g of tyrosine.
Apollon Nutrition Bare Knuckle Highlights
- 100% Stimulant Free & Loaded with Nootropics
- Powered by Arginine Nitrates
- Maximizes power and strength.
- Accelerates focus and intensity.
- Enhances blood flow and performance.
- Zero fillers, No B.S.
- 100% Transparent Label.
Bare Knuckle Supp Facts
- L-Citrulline (8,000mg)
Citrulline is the precursor to L-Arginine in the body, which in turn increases nitric oxide levels.
- Beta Alanine (3,200mg)
Creates that 'tingling' feeling we all love. Aids in muscular endurance overtime as well.
- Betaine Anhydrous (2,500mg)
Betaine Anhydrous aids in strength and power output. This ingredient acts as an osmolyte, meaning it facilitates the transport of cells. This means "fuller" pumps at the gym.
- L-Tyrosine (2,000mg)
Tyrosine can aid with improve clarity and focus. This improves your mind-muscle connection. This also increases dopamine release which leads to an improved mood in the gym.
- Agmatine Sulfate (1,500mg)
Agmatine Sulfate can serve two very important purposes. Agmatine Sulfate can actually help improve focus and mental clarity. Agmatine can also inhibit the enzymes that regulate nitric oxide production in your blood. This means more pumps and longer than without it.
- Lion’s Mane Extract (1,000mg)
Lion’s Mane is a mushroom that helps with focus.
- Arginine Nitrates (3000mg)
Arginine nitrate is a salt which is synthesized from adding nitric acid to arginine. The resulting salt is an ionically bound negatively charged NO3- ion with a positively charged arginine ion. Mathematically, nitrates comprise 26.2% of the total weight of arginine nitrate, with arginine comprising the remaining 73.8%. That means for every gram of arginine nitrate you consume, you are getting 262mg of nitrate and 738mg of arginine.
- Alpha-GPC 50% (600mg)
Alpha-GPC is a choline molecule that may improvememory, focus and clarity. It is important to know what the yield of this ingredient in. Optimal dosage is 600mg, that we have here. Alpha-GPC at 600mg at a 50% yield gives you300mg active Alpha-GPC.
- Himalayan Pink Salt (300mg)
his amount is going to aid in hydration and a slight increase in pump with improved water stores.
- AstraGin (50mg)
AstraGin is becoming the most popular absorption agent. This is used to ensure that the ingredients listed above are actually going to work for you.
How Do I Use Bare Knuckle?
Take 1-2 scoops pre-workout. You can stack this with your favorite stim pre-workout.
Is This For Me?
This may be for you if you are looking to take a break from stimulants in your pre-workout.
This may also be for you if you need a great pump product to stack with your stim pre-workout.
Bare Knuckle Pump Reviews
Recently viewed products
It’s best on chest, shoulder days as it gets you focused and stays there. For other powerlifting days it’s a bit mid but gets you in the zone.
This stuff works great. By far the best non stimulant preworkout I have used. Taste is still garbage even with the newer flavors but you can't beat the results.
Def the best stim free pre I've used so far. The pumps were borderline painful (in a good way) on a full scoop. Never felt so swole, 10/10!
Best non stim pre workout I’ve had. You get the beta tingles and focus from the nootropics like a stim pre. The pump is as good as any stand alone pump formula I’ve taken. 10/10 product
The arginine nitrate is the Ingredient it was missing Vs last version. Solid/full pump
ok so im not some review channel but i have taken my fair share of stim free’s, and this blows everything else out of the water. pump insane and focuz is killer for a stim free. the no3 is a great ingredient as well as the lions mane
In typical Apollon fashion, this is a great product. The flavor...eh it's decent. But the pumps...dear lord, the pumps! You should probably go to your gym when it's not busy 'cuz you're going to want to use every piece of equipment you can.
Very effective product, I will definitely purchase again. Taste is a little bit strong but worth it for the results.
Great pump and focus from using this. I got peach iced tea and jungle juice, so far peach ice tea doesn’t have the greatest taste but I just chug it all before my workouts.
This stuff gives the best pump ever hands down