Free U.S. Shipping Over $60
Killer Labs Executioner Pre-Workout
This is a great everyday/daily driver pre-workout. This might be placed on the higher-end of daily drivers in terms of aggression.
Killer Labs Pre-Workout Highlights
- 400mg caffeine anhydrous
- Intense energy, motivation, and aggression
- Increased nitric oxide production
- Heightened mood, focus and alertness
- Greater stamina and endurance
- Powerful mind-muscle connection
- Enhanced blood flow and nutrient delivery
- Reduced fatigue
- Increased strength and power
- Strong, powerful muscle pumps
Executioner Pre-Workout Supp Facts
- Choline Bitartrate (500mg)--good for focus
- Taurine (1000mg)--an awesome amino acid that can aid your overall workout efforts
- Betaine Anhydrous (2000mg)--great for hyper-hydrating cells within your body which can lead to a more powerful workout
- Caffeine Anhydrous (400mg) -- powerful CNS stimulant that supplies raw, intense energy, focus, and aggression
- Beta-Alanine (2500mg) -- enhances muscle carnosine stores to increase H+ buffering and boost endurance while reducing onset of fatigue
- Eria Jarensis (250mg) -- euphoria-inducing stimulant that provides sustained energy and mood enhancement
- S7 (50mg) -- According to Futurecueticals S7 can increase Nitric Oxide by 230%!
- Isoproplynorsynephrine (30mg)--A strong variant of the thermo ingredient synephrine. This provides an intense feeling, a sense of urgency.
Recently viewed products
Your body will feel sensational...you will zone out while lifting and have a great sense of energy. Also, the taste is about 8 / 10. No worries. Beta Alanine is in the 2000s. So if you need to feel that tingle to "clock-in" , then you may want to buy some beta alanine seperate. Overall, good pre. The effects last more than the average gym sesh. Worth every penny.