Free U.S. Shipping Over $60
Drink Sleep Grow
5% Nutrition Drink Sleep Grow
You know what it takes to make gains – eat plenty of protein, lots of quality carbs, train brutally hard, recover and do it all over again. If you’re doing it right, you’re getting in your protein all day long. What about at night when you’re asleep? What can you do to keep the hours you spend sleeping anabolic? You can take Drink Sleep Grow® Nighttime Aminos by Rich Piana 5% Nutrition!
Drink Sleep Grow® is a powerful combination of BCAAs featuring Active TR L-Leucine, an advanced time-released form of Leucine, along with EAAs and CEAAs. Plus you’re getting a hardcore Growth Hormone Recovery Blend and a Joint Support Complex that creates a formula designed with serious lifters in mind!
If you want to keep growing, you need to recover as hard as you train. Drink Sleep Grow® was designed to stimulate muscle growth no matter what time it is!
Rich Piana Drink Sleep Grow Highlights
- FAST ACTING, NON-GROGGY
- DEEPER SLEEP = OPTIMAL RECOVERY:
- REDUCE STRESS
- 8 MG DOSE of MELATONIN
Works with your body’s circadian rhythm like an internal wake/sleep clock. Taking melatonin at night tells your body it's time to rest.
Drink Sleep Grow Supp Facts
- 750 mg GABA: reduce anxiety, promote relaxation, stimulate GH.
- 750 mg L-Tyrosine: improve mood & focus, relieve anxiety & stress.
- 650 mg Chamomile: ease anxiety & stimulate sleep with naturally high levels of the antioxidant apigenin.
- 500 mg Inositol: a.k.a. Vitamin B8, promotes increased serotonin levels and treats anxiety symptoms.
- 500 mg Lemon Balm: relaxant that helps the body cope with stress.
- 500 mg L-Tryptophan: EAA that stimulates serotonin release in the brain.
- 200 mg Passion Flower: treats restlessness & anxiety. Works with GABA to calm the mind.
- 200 mg Hibiscus Flower: herbal extract with immune & digestive benefits, and helps the body cope with anxiety.
- 75 mg L-Phenylalanine: EAA precursor to Tyrosine.
- 75 mg L-Theanine: combats stress, supports your ability to fall asleep and a state of non-drowsy relaxation to curb the effects of Caffeine.
- 30 mg 5-HTP: made in the body from Tryptophan, converts into serotonin, which in turn can convert into melatonin.