Free U.S. Shipping Over $60
CogniGen by MorphoGen is a powdered nootropic that utilizes unique ingredients and relies on extended caffeine release vs caffeine anhydrous.
CogniGen Nootropic Highlights
- 20 Servings
- Exclusively uses extended caffeine
- Great flavors
CogniGen Nootropic Supp Facts
Tyrosine - 3000mg
- A nonessential amino acid that is used to make the catecholamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (adrenaline).
- While L-Tyrosine is less water soluble than other forms of Tyrosine (N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, for example), it is more bioavailable in the body and thus raises plasma Tyrosine levels up to 10x more than other forms of tyrosine.
- D-Serine is an amino acid found commonly in the brain that plays a role in cognition and neurological enhancement.
- Actives the NMDA neutransmitter receptors which are involved in the formation of new synapses, stimulating neurogenesis.
- Improves the effects of other compounds that bind with the NMDA receptor such as glutamate, a primary neurotransmitter in the brain.
- Important for learning and memory.
- Reduces symptoms of cognitive decline.
- Reduces anxiety, improves attention, increases learning performance, and improves information retention and spatial memory.
- Rhodiola is a group of botanicals traditionally used as an adaptogen compound to help the body fight stress and fatigue from both physical exertion as well as non-exercise related stressors.
- Improves cognitive function, is highly neuroprotective, and may promote longevity.
- Supports mood and well-being and decreases anxiousness and stress.
- May also provide support for the cardiovascular system, nervous system, and liver, as well as antioxidant and hormonal support.
- RhodioPrime® is a high potency Rhodiola extract containing 6% salidroside, the main bioactive compound in Rhodiola species.
- Theacrine (as TeaCrine®) is an alkaloid structurally similar to caffeine and activates similar signaling pathways. Evidence also suggests less tolerance with theacrine compared to caffeine.
- Similar effects to caffeine but with a more gradual onset and longer lasting.
- Boosts mental and physical energy without jitters or irritability.
- Supports a positive mood, increases motivation to exercise, and improves perceived focus and concentration.
- Does not lead to rapid tolerance or habituation.
- Mucuna Pruriens is derived from the velvet bean plant and is a rich source the precursor to dopamine and eventually adrenaline.
- Dopamine plays a major role in reward-motivated behavior, and will make the user feel energetic, happy, and increase their ability to undertake stressful tasks.
- Dopamine is also involved in motor control.
- Caffeine is often used to improve physical strength and endurance as well as provide mental stimulation.
- Widely studied for safety and efficacy and most people tolerate it well on a spectrum of dosing. Caution should always be used and dosing should be slowly increased over time as needed for desired effects.
- nGin™ is a high-yield Ginseng extract standardized for 80% ginsenosides).
- Improves overall cognition and mood.
- May improve reaction time and accuracy.
Recently viewed products
Based on 1 review