Free U.S. Shipping Over $60
Vinpocetine may support memory and cognitive function.
Vinpocetine supports memory and cognitive function and benefits brain health by promoting improved blood flow.* Vinpocetine supports brain metabolism by increasing cerebral synthesis of ATP and improving utilization of oxygen. Vinpocetine also increases the synthesis of several neurotransmitters that affect critical brain functions such as memory recall, focus and mood.
Vinpocetine is a plant-derived compound made from vincamine, an alkaloid found in the leaves of the lesser periwinkle (Vinca minor) plant. Vinpocetine has been used in Europe and Japan for the past few decades to improve cognitive function, memory and energy. Animal studies have shown that vinpocetine significantly increases circulatory parameters including total cerebral blood flow.
NutraBio Vinpocetine (10mg)
- Supports cerebrovascular health. †
- Helps improve short-term memory function and critical reaction time. †
- Supports brain metabolism by increasing cerebral synthesis of ATP. †
- Supports memory and cognitive function. †
- Acts as an antioxidant to protect the brain from free radicals. †
- May benefit brain health by promoting improved blood flow. †