Free U.S. Shipping Over $60
NutraBio Tudca Supplement
TUDCA, also known as Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid is a bile acid derivative that naturally occurs within our bodies. TUDCA has long been used in Chinese Medicine and is commonly used to help detoxify the liver and support liver health. This versatile compound also supports mitochondrial health, improved energy output, as well as gut integrity and health.*
NutraBio's Tudca is 3rd-part laboratory tested to meet label claim of 250mg of tauroursodeoxycholic acid.
This could be a very vital asset to anyones supplement regimen as most oral substances are processed through the liver.
NutraBio TUDCA Benefits & Highlights
- Supports Liver Detoxification
- Popular Liver Support After a ProHormone Cycle
- Supports Blood Glucose and Cardiometabolic Health
- Supports Mitochondria and Cellular Function
- TUDCA May Support Improved Energy Output
- Supports Gut Health
- Great for Men & Women
- Vegan Friendly Formula
What is TUDCA Used For?
- TUDCA is Often Used By Those Suffering From Cholestasis
- TUDCA May Help Combat Stress
- TUDCA is Often Used for Liver Health & Detoxification
Take 1 capsule daily with or without food.
NutraBio TUDCA 60 Capsules Ingredients & Supplement Facts
Does TUDCA Have Side Effects?
TUDCA doesn't seem to have a lot of side effects, the most common side effect at higher dosages being diarrhea. Other side effects reported have been sweating, digestive problems, headache, and fatigue.